My son, Noah, and I developed a new communication tool. It’s versatile, has many applications and is straightforward. Fast Company just published an article about it (click here). We’ve used it to:
- Guide leadership communication
- Focus professional development conversations
- Structure difficult conversations
- Plan communication strategies
- Diagnose communication breakdowns
This tool can also be used in your personal life and in conjunction with the Communication Styles Framework, which gives it even more strength. After you read the article at Fast Company, if you’d like to know more I can send you the original article which has more detail.